From /tg/station 13 wiki
Revision as of 17:02, 31 March 2014 by Kingofkosmos
Aside from humans, there are many other forms of sentient life in the vast emptiness of space.
Treat them with caution, as not all may be as they seem.
- Xenomorphs - The scourge of spessmens everywhere, they generally kill or capture unlucky humans and monkeys on sight. You are expected to do the same.
- Slimes - They feed off of the nervous systems of other sentient beings, absorbing their electricity for nourishment. Gooey.
- Constructs - Loyal minions to the Cult of Nar-Sie, they serve their unholy masters to cause death and destruction.
- Cyborgs - The latest, and greatest invention of Robotics experts at Nanotrasen, they are normally loyal to the AI. Who the AI is loyal to, however...
- Golems - Relatively unknown, they are thought to be creations of ancient, more amiable Space Wizards.
- Monkeys - Sapajus robustus, the crested capuchin monkey. Nanotrasen usually ships a large number of these cute and sometimes annoying creatures to the station, so they can be used in horrific medical experiments, virus testing, and other purposes. Research in matter compaction and rearrangement have resulted in the Monkey Cube, a molded, powdery cube that when exposed to water, results in a monkey. Sometimes known to use tools laying about.
- Slime Beings - Experimentation with Slime genes by
insaneinnovative Nanotransen science teams has produced Slimepeople. Research is ongoing as to what sorts of effects slimification has on the victimsubject's brain. Caution: Standard-issue NTOS AI software has no data on these creatures yet. Modification by a licensed Roboticist or Research Director may be necessary.
- Lizardmen - Recently hired by Nanotrasen after the Lessen Equality Act of 2550, these cold-blooded employees have been assigned to various low-ranking jobs on the station, such as janitorial work or botany. However, the other companies have been heard of recruiting them as well.
- Adamantine Golem - Hulking Tanks constructed in Xenobiology's Labs. Powerful and completely devoted to its creator, and usually found in the company of scientists or Command Personnel.
- Podmen - Born from Replica Plants. Legend tells that they are extremely vulnerable to fire, starve in darkness and regenerate in light.