|Actions available on the APC:
- Main Breaker: On/Off - Toggles power to the room
- Equipment: Auto/On/Off - Toggles power to computers, doors, and other electronic equipment.
- Lighting: Auto/On/Off - Toggles power to lighting in the area.
- Environmental: Auto/On/Off - Toggles power to the ventilation in the area, as well as the Air Alarm.
- Cover Lock: Engaged/Disengaged - Provides a cover to protect the battery.
Remember, 'Auto' power settings slowly cuts off each breaker when power runs low in this order:
<30 % = Equipment off, <15% = Lighting and Environment off.</b>
Replacing the APC's Battery:
To replace the APC battery, you need an ID with sufficient access to unlock the APC itself.
- Swipe ID with power equipment access to unlock the interface.
- Open the panel and disengage the cover lock.
- Use a crowbar on the APC to open the cover.
- Take the battery out with a free hand.
- place in the new battery.
- Close the cover again with your crowbar.
- Re-engage the cover lock.
- Swipe ID to secure the interface.
Guide to building an APC.